HOW TO PLAY
- Like any crossword puzzle, type the letters in the appropriate squares in the grid.
- The Players may also pause their game, if they so wish to, by clicking on the “SAVE” button and can re-start it according to their own convenience.
- Once the Players have finished with their solutions, they can submit their solutions by clicking on the “SUBMIT” button.
- Remember, once the Players click on the “SUBMIT” button, their solutions would be registered as their final submission and the same cannot be retrieved or changed.
EXTRA-C ANNIVERSARY CROSSWORD TEST GAME DETAILS
- This event is open to all and will be played under two categories.
- The two categories are – Student and Open.
- Anyone who has cleared the college or an institute of higher education can participate in only the Open Category by opening the Open Category Puzzle Page.
- Anyone who is studying in a school, a college or in an institute of higher education can participate in either of the categories. But once a participant opens the Student Category Puzzle Page or the Open Category Puzzle Page, he/she can’t shift to the other page and will have to remain on the page selected first.
- All ACAD, ACAD+ and ACAD Senior participants may use their existing id and password to enter the game. All others, including the IXLers, will have to register and get an id and password to enter the game.
- Crossword puzzle will be posted at 1100 hrs IST on www.crypticsingh.com .
- You may submit the solution any time between 1100 hrs and 1200 hrs. The system will stop taking into account any submission of solution at the stroke of midday (1200 hours)
- The player with the fastest and all correct solutions will be awarded 500 points. The scores will move in a descending order based on the time taken and correctness of the solutions.
- The participants are expected to use fair means. They are not expected to take the help of anyone else or Google/Thesaurus for solving puzzles.
- In case of any dispute arising out of the final standing of participants or pertaining to correct solutions for the puzzles, the final decision will rest with our panel of arbiters/experts.
PARTICIPATE, COMPETE, CONQUER